Monday 8 September 2008

Laibach - "Ein Schauspieler" (1985)


Well hullo angels.

Just wondered, if I'll be also possible to post my favourite music and voilá, I'm here. I won't make any publicity to this insane, so called musicblog, it's only up to those people who look for something and maybe will find something interesting for them.

Just keep in mind, that all files are just for information purposes only. Wherever possible, try to buy artist's records, otherwise delete the downloaded files. Keep those only for 24 hours.

Well, let's go.

First music album I want to share with you is great Laibach tape called "Ein Schauspieler", one of the milestones of 80's early industrial music, with two dutch live shows from NL Centrum in Amsterdam at 28th of March 1985 and Posthoorn kerk at 16th of February the same year. It was released by Staalplaat back in 1985. This tape is deleted today, but if you're lucky, you're able to find original copy (mainly through Discogs).

Btw, it's not hard to find downloads of this tape on the "Zwischennetz", but while making this archive, I really tried to make my best by doing the correct and exact tracking. More information (updated by myself) can by found here.

Enjoy.

1 Vier Personen (5:23)
2 Nova Akropola (13:17)
3 Vade retro (5:04)
4 Die Liebe (4:26)
5 Ti, ki izzivaš (4:35)
6 Nova Akropola (21:22)
7 Vade retro (5:22)
8 Organo fonija (Ti, ki izzivaš) (19:57)

< Download >

Reuploaded 2. 11. 2011

[ In case of broken or defunct link leave a comment. Thanks. ]

3 comments:

Julia said...

Could you please repost this one?

Tom said...

Link is dead...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your blog ! I had no idea there were 3 different versions of Kapital, and now thanks to you I'm enjoying the other mixes :-)